I run Mailman 2 on a shared server. Over the years I’ve had occasional
deliverability problems owing to spam from other users. In the long run I hope
to migrate to Mailman 3, on a Digital Ocean droplet or similar. In the
meantime, I’m looking at maybe using an email sending service.

Is it possible to use Mailgun (or alternative services) with Mailman 2/3?
Mailgun does its own bounce processing and I wonder how that might tie in with
Mailman’s.

If it is possible, in what circumstances (if any) is it advisable?

Thanks for any advice.

Best wishes

Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone