Hi fellow mailman users,

I am the administrator for the Australian Law Librarians' Association email
list - we have been receiving issues where all emails have been sent as
attachments as seen here - rather than as an actual email.

Are you able to provide any advice on adjusting the settings or if this is a
wider issue for other email lists?

Kind regards,

Tin

Tin Nguyen | Liaison Support Librarian, Law

Student and Scholarly Services | Law Library

Level 3, 185 Pelham St, Carlton Victoria 3053

Melbourne Law School, The University of Melbourne, Australia

T: +61 3 9035 5994 E:
tinpham.ngu...@unimelb.edu.au<mailto:tinpham.ngu...@unimelb.edu.au>

unimelb.edu.au | facebook.com/unimelb | twitter.com/unimelb

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my
respects to the Elders, past and present.

[cid:c465fcbf-38cd-4aec-8072-17a36f40ec11]

CRICOS: 00116K

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or information
that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any use, disclosure
or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University does not warrant
that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please
check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them. If this
email is received in error, please delete it and notify us by return email.