I've tried to enable the reCaptcha by setting the keys in mm_cfg.py and the
list subscribe page does not display the reCaptcha checkbox.
This is the case on new and old lists.  I've confirmed the following is
added to templates/en/listinfo.html

      <mm-digest-question-end>
      <mm-recaptcha-ui>
      <mm-captcha-ui>

None of the old lists have custom listinfo.html pages.
Any clue on where else to look?

Thanks
AJ