Vako Nicolian writes:

 > I forwarded only one of the bounces, check the list on this link:

I'm a volunteer with limited time.  I analyze what you summarize.

 > Mainly *Lost connection while receiving the initial server
 > greeting*.

I have zero interest in those.  Nothing Mailman can do can affect
that.  It's a mailchannels problem, not a problem with the mail being
sent or the sender.  Unless that message means something completely
inconsistent with the normal, RFC 5321 usage of "initial server
greeting", it means that the only thing that the remote host knows is
the IP of relay.mailchannels.net.  It hasn't even seen HELO yet, so
even SPF doesn't apply.

My first guess is that mailchannels got itself on a commonly-used RBL,
or they screwed up their DNS.

 > I have never encountered such bounces with my regular email, that's
 > why I was pointing to MM, but I maybe wrong.

That's reasonable first-cut analysis, but I assure you, unless
mailchannels is completely confused about "initial server greeting,"
Mailman has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Steve