On 3/28/21 5:00 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> On 3/28/21 4:43 PM, Vako Nicolian wrote:
>> Actually my settings are aligned with your suggestions and still when
>> they reply, even using HTML encoding, strips the highlights
>> I wish I can attach the screen capture to this email, but your system
>> doesn't accept it.
>> Is there anything else I can check, note that the initial message shows
>> all correctly, only when we reply, it strips the highlighting.
>
> Tell us exactly what you have in Postorius -> Settings -> Alter Messages for
>
> Filter content
> Filter types
> Filter extensions
> Pass types
> Pass extensions
> Collapse alternatives
> Convert html to plaintext

Also, please provide more detail as to what you mean by "the initial
message shows all correctly, only when we reply, it strips the
highlighting."

If you are saying that an initial post in a thread as received from the
list includes the rich text formatting, but a reply to that post that
quotes the rich text does not include the formatting, then this is not a
Mailman content filtering issue after all. It is the MUA doing the reply.