Dear Mailman-Users,

---(Issue)---
A mailing list can not deleted on its Administrative interface of browser
which ends up showing the following error message.

---(Steps to reproduce)---
Press "Delete this mailing list(requires confirmation)"  --->  Press
"Delete this list"  ---> The error message page pops up on browser.

---(Error message page)---
Bug in Mailman version 2.1.29

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other systemd information has been explicitly inhibited, but
the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs or the
web server logs.
-----

Just in case, I checked if the parameter below in /etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py is
set to "Yes".

# grep OWNERS_CAN_DELETE_THEIR_OWN_LISTS /etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py
OWNERS_CAN_DELETE_THEIR_OWN_LISTS = Yes

(Environment)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
mailman-2.1.29-11.module+el8.4.0+8277+5e2c6e6e.x86_64

Does anyone in the list know what is going on? And, please let me know if
you do know how to delete a mailing list properly with no error.

Best regards,
Masaharu