> If you run cron/senddigests daily, periodic digests will be sent daily
> including the first of the week and the first of the month> If you run
> cron/senddigests weekly only, periodic digests will be sent weekly and> if
> you run cron/senddigests monthly only, periodic digests will be sent monthly.

Sorry if I'm being thick headed with this. I think I understand. Just to be
clear ...

With the default Mailman cron being set as noon daily:

If, on a Wednesday (for example),  List-1 is set with its digest as Daily --
its digest will be sent at noon that day (and every day).

And if List-2's digest is set as Weekly, its digest will be held and not sent
until noon the next Monday (the first day of the week). The Daily digest of the
List-1 will also get sent that Monday.

Have I understood correctly?