Oh bloody heck -- I see I had about 8 aol.com addresses bounce on 8/13/22 -- so I likely have this problem too!

I think I have have dkim and spf set up properly, but who knows.  I have seen the tutorals on this list (thanks).  Also the munge settings.  I'll go look for SMTP_MAX_RCPTS and set it to 5.

My yahoo.com members are receiving email just fine (lots of older people on my list).  Gmail is no longer getting yellow boxes after Dream Host made an spf change for me.

*Michael Reeder, LCPC
*
*Hygeia Counseling Services : Baltimore / Mt. Washington Village location*
*410-871-TALK / michael(at)hygeiacounseling.com*