On 10/17/22 23:41, Yuki Nie wrote:
Hi Mark,

As far as I checked, The Reply-To address is indeed modertated.
However, is it necessary to add the addr to 'accept_these_nonmembers'?

That won't work. If the post is determined to be from a member because of Reply-To:, that member's moderation applies. *_these_nonmembers only applies to posts that are not from a member.

I found some dicsussion here. It seems relpy-to addr has no relation with 'accept_these_nonmembers'.

Correct.

If yes, would you like to provide more details to explain why we need to add the 'reply-to' address?

The addresses that are checked for list membership are by default all those in From:, Sender: and Reply-To: headers plus the envelope sender. This is controlled by the setting

SENDER_HEADERS = ('from', None, 'reply-to', 'sender')

where None refers to the envelope sender. If you don't want to accept a Reply-To: address as a member, set

SENDER_HEADERS = ('from', None, 'sender')

in mm_cfg.py.