On 10/29/22 14:12, ja...@fayre.me wrote:

Apache vhosts are not segmented or chroot()ed.

Enable "mod_ruid2" in the "EasyApache 4" area, enable "Jail Apache" in the
"Tweak Settings" area, and change users to jailshell in the "Manage Shell
Access" area. Consider a more robust solution by using "CageFS on
CloudLinux". Note that this may break the ability to access mailman via
Apache.

I'm concerned about the mention of breaking Mailman via apache. Can anyone
explain this? I would like to enable these security options, but we host
many lists, so don't want to break anything.

I think this is a question for cPanel.

The above note seems ambiguous to me. Does is apply to the `Enable ...` sentence or only to the `more robust solution`?