On 11/15/22 09:22, karlgsiew...@gmail.com wrote:
One of our list members sends announcements from their organization to the list on a regular basis.
This is not a problem for us. However, because of the way they are structured, they get held for
approval with either the "Message has implicit destination" or "Too many recipients
to the message" errors. I then have to go in and accept them.

I would like to save time by allowing this specific member to bypass the
recipient filters. Is there a way to do this?

In Mailman 3 you could do this by setting that member's moderation action to `accept immediately`, but in Mailman 2.1 I don't see a way to do this other than by modifying Mailman/Handlers/Hold.py to not apply those tests to that specific sender.