Mark and Jim,

Thank you for the information. I'm not sure exactly which isthe fix for me, I
don't want to make things worse. Maybe it will help if Ishared my settings and
what I've done so far.

   - I'm running 11 mm lists 1.2.39 through cPanel. I have a VPS with InMotion
Hosting. I have run mm lists for years and remember the problem years ago with
some ISPs not playing nice with mm. I thought the current settings I’m using
were correct, but WELCOME your assistance.
   - I do have a yahoo account that is subscribed to 2 of the lists so I am
testing from that as well as feedback from list subscribers. Of course, all my
domain-related email addresses are getting all the email.
   - So far, after reading some forum responses I tested just on 1 list with
about 10 subscribers (including myself) by setting them to daily digest. Of
course, not ideal or wanted, hoping this is temporary until I find a permanent
fix. We are receiving the digests.
   - Under General List Personality:

   - Replace the From: header address… is set to Munge From
   - Hide the sender of a message, replacing it with the list address.. is set
to No

   - Reply-to Header Munging:

   - Should any existing Reply-To: header found in the original message be
stripped? is set to Yes
   - Wher e are replies to list messages directed? Is set to: This list

   - Additional settings:

   - Should messages from this mailing list include the RFC 2369 … is set to Yes
   - Should postings include the List-Post: header? Is set to Yes
   - Should the Sender header be rewritten for this mailing list to avoid stray
bounces? Is set to Yes
   - Should duplicate avoidance drop addresses from Cc: headers is set to Yes

   - Privacy Options: Membership Exposure:

   - Who can view subscription list? Is set to List Members
   - Show member addresses so they're not directly recognizable as email
addresses? Is set to Yes

   - Member filters

   - Action to take when anyone posts to the list from a domain with a DMARC
Reject/Quarantine Policy. Is set to Accept
   - Shall the above dmarc_moderation_action apply to messages From: domains
with DMARC p=quarantine as well as p=reject? Is wet to Accept
   - Shall the above dmarc_moderation_action apply to messages From: domains
with DMARC p=none as well as p=quarantine and p=reject. Is set to No * * Will
changing this to Yes help???

   - Bounce Processing:

   - Should Mailman perform automatic bounce processing? Is set to Yes
   - The maximum member bounce score before the member's subscription is
disabled. This value can be a floating point number. Is set to 5.0
   - The number of days after which a member's bounce information is discarded,
if no new bounces have been received in the interim. This value must be an
integer.  Is set to 7
   - How many Your Membership Is Disabled warnings a disabled member should get
before their address is removed from the mailing list. Set to 0 to immediately
remove an address from the list once their bounce score exceeds the threshold.
This value must be an integer.. I set to 3
   - The number of days between sending the Your Membership Is Disabled
warnings. This value must be an integer . Is set to 7

   - Notifications

   -  All four options are set to Yes.

Fromthis, can you see anything needing to be changed? Anything on the server
Ishould be checking?

Iappreciate all the prompt assistance.

Annette

    On Thursday, March 9, 2023 at 08:26:06 PM PST, Jim Dory
<ja...@dorydesign.com> wrote:

 On 3/9/23 16:54, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> On 3/9/23 11:24, annette carter wrote:
>> Please help. Where do I go to stop Yahoo and all of it's associated ISPs
>> from blacklisting my subscribers, please?
>
> See these FAQ articles:
>
> https://wiki.list.org/x/17891458
> https://wiki.list.org/x/17891477
> https://wiki.list.org/x/4030690

Yahoo is the one that blacklists us the most, lately. I have created a feedback
loop with them ala the last wiki Mark
listed. So they send me an email alerting me when a member marks a message or
digest as spam. I can then find the email
address of the offender by looking at that email headers, and then send them a
friendly message about how not to mark
things as spam or ask if they would like to be unsubscribed. Most mark messages
as spam by mistake (according to them).

Of course the first 2 wikis are important to do first.

jd