On 6/15/23 01:36, Martin Schumacher wrote:
Dear MailMan-Users,

I am using MailMan version 2.1.39

I have just set up a Private Mailing List, and want any subscriber to email to
the Email List, and their email be sent (un-moderated) to all the other List
Subscribers.

I have sent out just one email to this list, which would have gone to all nine
(9) subscribers.

One of the subscribers replied to my email, but in their email, in the “To:”
box, the Email List address is repeated for each subscriber. (So it has the
same MailingList Email address nine times in the “To:” box.

I cannot find anywhere in the Configuration to stop this. (Or is this normal,
and expected behaviour?)

This is not normal or expected. Part of the issue is probably the email client that was used to reply to the message, but even so, there should be nothing in the email sent from the list that would expose the addresses of the subscribers or even the number of subscribers.

What are the list settings for first_strip_reply_to and reply_goes_to_list?

What was the content of the To:, From: and Reply-To: headers of the message sent from the list to the list members?

Is this Mailman installed from source or a package or maybe cPanel?