Hi,

sorry for this typo I made...

I implied my complaints are with MailMan 2, and I wasn't thrilled with some changes but it's MM3 that's the headache.

I'd be happy to go back to say, how it was in 2019 or something like that. What, v 2.1.28 or some such.

I just want to be able to have something I can actuall MANAGE from the command line without having to learn a friggen programming language. All I have to do is SIMPLE BASIC STUFF, like, you know, create lists, add people to them and so forth! And I'd like to avoid use of containers and other noise that I have absolutely NO use for (other than mailman).

Thanks,
Richard