On 9/5/23 11:21, aferre...@ffyb.uba.ar wrote:
Hi, we have recently migrated from mailman 2.1 to mailman 3.
In mailman 2.1 moderators received  an email with a web link asking for list´s
moderator password.
I don´t find and i don´t know if this feature is available on mailman 3.
If this option isn´t available, How can moderators  access a login page to
moderate their lists ?

First the moderator needs to sign up for an account in the web UI at a URL like https://example.com/accounts/signup/. Then when logged in, the moderator can visit a URL like https://example.com/mailman3/lists/<list-id> to handle requests.

The default templates (English) for the summary notice, and the immediate notice if Admin immed notify is Yes are:

list:admin:notice:pending.txt
The $listname list has $count moderation requests waiting.

$data
Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.