On 9/11/23 07:28, Russell Clemings wrote:
I'm trying to track down (and unsubscribe) a list member who keeps
reporting list posts as spam. I have %(user_address)s and %(user_name)s in
msg_footer, but the feedback loop reports are masking the local part of the
user's address.

If your Mailman version is >= 2.1.24 (but not Mailman 3), there is a RCPT_BASE64_HEADER_NAME setting. If this is set to a non-empty string, that string is the name of a header that will be added to personalized and VERPed deliveries with value equal to the base64 encoding of the recipient's email address. This is intended to enable identification of the recipient otherwise redacted from "spam report" feedback loop messages.