Thank you Mark for cutting right to the chase for me.

Mark wrote: "Mailman's files should be in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman"

No -- no such directory on eigthmile.dreamhost.com -- It's got to be on a separate server.  Top level searches on <find . -name "*cpanel*"> & <find . -name "*3rdparty*"> turn up nothing either.

I have a note into Dream Host support.

Thanks,
Michael

*Michael Reeder, LCPC
*
*Hygeia Counseling Services : Baltimore / Mt. Washington Village location*
*410-871-TALK / michael(at)hygeiacounseling.com*