On 12/8/23 04:42, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
On Fri, Dec 8, 2023 at 3:36 PM daniel.botting--- via Mailman-Users <
mailman-users@python.org> wrote:

Hi all,

I am currently in the process of testing the migration of our Mailman2.1
instance to a new server, I've migrated the below for a list:

Might this help:

Do not do it that way. To move a list, just move the lists/LISTNAME/config.pck file and the archives/private/LISTNAME.mbox/LISTNAME.mbox file. The former moves all the list settings, memberships and member settings. The latter allows you to rebuild the pipermail archive with bin/arch.

Also see https://wiki.list.org/x/4030682