Hi, I administer and moderate a library and information science professional
list. The list is running on Mailman 2.1.26. There are nearly 5k list
subscribers, of which almost 4k are 'digest' registrants. The majority of the
registrations are with personal email IDs.

During the last couple of weeks, approved messages are not being delivered to
the list members. When I check the Email & collaboration alerts in the
Microsoft 365 Admin Portal, I see the following message:

Suspicious email sending patterns detected, User was restricted from sending
emails.

Additionally, a pop-up on the screen reads:

"Unblock entities which have been blocked for sending too many messages marked
as spam/bulk."

The first approved message gets delivered after unblocking the relevant email
ID and approving another message after 24 hours. For the subsequent one, the
emails bounced back, and the MS admin portal reported the same error messages
mentioned above.

Can someone please help me fix this issue?

Thank you for your attention and time, Francis