For years our digest has arrived at 9:00 am (PST).

In the last six months it has been erratic, arriving at different times during
the day.

Now, recently it is not arriving for a day, sometimes days. It's pretty useless
to our members to have messages from one or two days ago arrive late.

I've asked the Mailman hosting company about this repeatedly. Their answer is
that bigger volume mailist senders on shared servers take time in the queue,
and our little mailist has to wait until their messages are processed. They've
asked them to move to a dedicated server, but the delays are still occurring.

I've asked them about setting up a Cron job to schedule the release of our
emails, but haven't received a definitive answer.

Anyone have any suggestions?