Hello All,

**Question:  Is there a way to use [Spam filters] (or any other setting in the GUI admin panel) to filter for keywords in the body of the incoming email message?**

~~~
Looking for help on use of the "[Spam filters]" option under "Privacy Options...".

My situation is that I don't have access to the back-end to set up any more sophisticated filters (Dream Host) so I need to ONLY utilize tools available through the web GUI administrative panel.

Online examples of how to do this are strangely hard to find, other than discussions of how to look at headers for spam filter scores.

Somehow, a few months ago, I managed to find this example of how to filter an email subject line:

\nSubject: .*Jerusalem.*

Which we then Hold for moderation.

I would like to do the exact same thing for the body of the email message -- filter the message body for keywords.

Something like:

\nBody: .*Jerusalem.*

**Question:  Is there a way to use [Spam filters] (or any other setting in the GUI admin panel) to filter for keywords in the body of the incoming email message?**

Our use case is that we have a 20+ year tradition of allowing polite and respectful political discussion, but need to hold for moderation all messages on the Middle East situation due to it just being too explosively emotional for even psychotherapists to keep their sh*t together.

Thanks for any and all help!

-- Michael
https://www.clinicians-exchange.org
Professional discussion list for psychotherapists and mental health professionals.

--
*Michael Reeder, LCPC
*