On 4/20/24 08:21, Jim P. via Mailman-Users wrote:
Does the sender have an internationalized domain name (IDN)?

Nope. My domain is one of them. Yahoo is another. The 3rd, which I don't remember at the moment, is a .net or .com.

Are you able to reliably dig the sender's DMARC record over and over in a loop to test the reliability of the sender's DNS, perhaps even testing each of their nameservers independently?

I've not tested this specifically. But I've not seen this symptom for my domain on any of the other hundreds of mailing lists that I'm on. Nor have I seen it for Yahoo anywhere else.

I see folks all the time that have DNS servers out of sync.

I think that's a fair question to ask. I'm fairly certain that's not the problem here.

That being said, I can't guarantee that the DNS server(s) on the host in question isn't / aren't having problems.

I'll do some testing therefrom.

Are there any log entries, or debugging, that could be enabled / turned up to help diagnose this?

--
Grant. . . .