Thanks for response.

I am on 2.1.39

Munge is set in general options

DH limits customer access to only the web settings screens

Running a check, it did seem that DMARC was failing (I had tweaked it a
while back) so I returned to DH's recommended basic setting which is
v=DMARC1; p=quarantine; fo=1; rua=mailto:dmarc_...@example.com;ruf=mailto:
dmarc_foren...@example.com;pct=100
(example.com replaced by my domain, obv.)

I am going to send out a test and see if gmail subscribers get it

Joly