>From  the FAQ at link above:
"The archiver maintains a template cache, so if you create edited versions of
any archive related templates, you need to restart Mailman to get the qrunner
to restart so that it will rebuild its template cache and in the process pick
up new or changed templates.

Non-archive related templates are not cached so any edits or new domain or list
specific templates will be effective immediately without a restart."

How do I know which are "archive related templates" and "non-archive related
templates"?

I did change a text file (Notice of post refused by moderator) in the "Edit the
public HTML pages and text files," and when it didn't work, changed it back to
the original, and now it doesn't work. It must have been an archive related
template.

I have a hosting company for this mailist. Do I ask them to reboot the list?

How can I know what I can and can't change in the future?

Thanks for any solutions.
Jan