Thanks for the responses.  It's not going to be possible to get command-line access for us. All access is via cPanel pages.  I assume that these HTML pages are part of the Mailman 2.1 rather than an interface designed by the cPanel folks.
Is that correct?

I see that the Membership List indicates when a member is Disabled because of Bounce Status (under the column NoMail). By extending the time between "Disabled" and "Removal" from the list, we have time to investigate.  We can work with that.

A small suggestion would be to modify the Membership List to show [All] addresses in addition to subsets by letter [A], [B], etc.
Where is the correct place to make suggestions going forward?

Thanks again for your assistance.