Hello,

We've encountered a weird issue with mailman 2. We're using mailman 2.1.39,
running on a straight RHEL 9 server.

When someone subscribes to a mailing list, they receive an email that says,
among other things:

Or visit this web page:

http://<ourdomain.com>/mailman/confirm/<ourlist>/9e2fccef2ac047bb3d67e602e7fb695a277afe43<http://ourdomain.com/mailman/confirm/ourlist/9e2fccef2ac047bb3d67e602e7fb695a277afe43>

Normally, clicking on this link would confirm the subscription. In our case, it
prompts for the string again, and keeps doing so - it seems that mailman
doesn't recognize the string as being valid.

Using one of the other confirmation methods, such as just replying to the
message, works correctly. The new subscriber is confirmed successfully.

The same issue occurs for unsubscribe requests.

The What steps are required for subscription? option is set to Confirm.

Can anyone suggest how to fix this?

Thanks.

::Jack