Ahí para los que andan queriendo ceritifcarse.. al menos les sirva para saber cómo andan ;)

Saludos!

--
When we have enough free software
At our call, hackers, at our call,

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Alfredo,

First, the abbreviated version (we know how much people love to read long
emails):

* 07/01 --All Brainbench certification tests will be free for 2 weeks, from
July 1st to
July 14th, to celebrate our 5 millionth member. Yes, FREE!
* 07/08 -- New functionality will allow interested employers to leave their
e-business
cards with you.
* 07/15 -- Launch of the Candidate Database, which will dramatically increase
your
ability to get noticed by employers.

Now for the rest of the story...

I am very excited to announce a big change at Brainbench that will have a very
positive impact on you and your career. Over the years we have learned from
customers like you that one of the top reasons you choose to earn Brainbench
credentials is to increase your employability. On July 15th, we're adding a
capability
to our website that will dramatically impact your ability to demonstrate your
skills,
knowledge and abilities to potential employers.

On July 15th we are making our public database of millions of job-seeking
test-takers available for free to recruiters and hiring managers for a limited
time.
Employers will be able to access information that you choose to make public by
simply searching on the tests you have taken, your resume, your geographic
location,
etc... The operative words are "information you choose to make public". You'll
have
three options based on your status:

1) Actively looking for a new job -- simply make your transcript information
public --
this will also enable the new e-business card capability referenced below.

2) Potentially interested in the "right" offer, but not actively looking --
make your
contact information private, but keep your transcript public -- this will
enable a new
feature of the system that will allow interested employers to leave their
"e-business
card" with you (contact information). An email will be sent to you each time an
employer expresses interest in being contacted by you. This functionality will
be
available July 8.

3) Not looking for a job - you may choose to preclude anyone from contacting
you
by making your transcript private (including the business card functionality).

With this new capability, we will provide you with a convenient way to let the
employers
seek you out, while offering employers the only database of pre-qualified
candidates on
the Internet. This will save you and employers significant time in increasing
the likelihood
of a hiring match.

And it gets better.

In celebration of our 5 millionth member registration last month, we have
decided to open
up the test library for the 2-weeks prior to the launch of the Candidate
Database, July 15th.
No, you're not seeing things. Free. From July 1st until July 14th, all 450+
Brainbench
certification assessments will be free (does not include certificate).

Thus, in preparation for the July 15th "Grand Opening" of the Candidate
Database, you will
be able to populate your transcript with any of the assessments in our library
that you choose
to attempt. So, update your resumes and demographic data, and get ready to take
advantage
of a rare opportunity to access the Brainbench library at no cost.

Employers are waiting....update your transcript now at
http://brainbench.2.ed10.net/t/NHL/MTU/AZ/0GBBKO .

Regards,

Mike Littman
VP Marketing
Brainbench

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here:
http://brainbench.2.ed10.net/us/ORF6O5/8A/MTU/0GBBKO/YWNhbXBvc0BpLW5vdmF3ZWIuY29t/

To forward this email to a friend, click here:
http://pc1.e-dialog.com/apps/ftf25/ftf.cfm/A/ORF6O5/B/MTU/C/0GBBKO/D/YWNhbXBvc0BpLW5vdmF3ZWIuY29t/

[[ORF6O5-MTU-0GBBKO-T]]

--- End Message ---

Responder a