On 1 Jul 2024, at 13:04, James Coffey wrote:

I have a Junk Mail folder that gets a lot of junk and an occasional good email. I have rules set in a mailbox called Misc that should catch those and move them there, but it only works some of the time; yet the same rule structure works for all the other sub mailboxes under my unread mailbox.

I’ve added From: addresses and names but it still works sporadically.

Any suggestions?

When trying to figure out what goes wrong then it's useful to know that you can use “Message > Reset...” to simulate that the message arrives in the mailbox again. This should trigger rules just like when it initially arrived.

If you are able to locate a message which you are sure should match the conditions then you can send it to me using “Help > Send Feedback” (just drag the email into the composer window) and I'll also need the following file to see your rules:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist