I feel like someone asked a similar question recently, but I can't find it in my mail archives. So. I'd like to create a smart mailbox that shows everything in my IMAP inbox except for those messages that are displayed in some other smart mailboxes. As an example, say I have a smart mailbox called "Uptime Monitor" that shows me all messages from an uptime-monitoring script, and another called "Contact Mail" that shows all the messages submitted from a contact form. So then I want to set up a smart mailbox called "Miscellaneous Mail" that shows everything in my IMAP inbox that isn't matched by the "Uptime Monitor" and "Contact Mail" smart mailboxes.
   Is that possible?

--
Eric A. Meyer (e...@meyerweb.com)     http://meyerweb.com/