From: Christopher LILJENSTOLPE <c...@asgaard.org>
To: MailMate Users <mailmate@lists.freron.com>
Subject: Re: [MlMt] GPG enhancements/annoyances
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 12:11:04 -0700

On 11 Sep 2013, at 12:03, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 11 Sep 2013, at 21:02, Christopher LILJENSTOLPE wrote:

On 11 Sep 2013, at 12:00, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

It is triggered by the first time the preview is updated. I can perhaps change this such that the signing/encryption is only done if explicitly saving the draft (or sending). I'll look into it.

That would really help, thx (actually, probably just sending, as saving a draft doesn't need to be signed).

Doing it when explicitly saving ensures that the user can verify that signing/encryption works without trying to send the message.

True.  That would be fine.

Another thing I noticed. I have an e-mail pattern setup for one account along the lines of *@cdl.asgaard.org. My address here, mailm...@cdl.asgaard.org matches that. However, when I reply to a message that was sent to that address, I still get my "primary" email address set as the from address for the return e-mail. The only time the match works is when the enevelope to address matches a specific e-mail address for that account. The use case is that I have a separate e-mail address for each mailing list I subscribe to (auto created). I would like to reply without manually typing in the from address. If there is a match to the "address patern" the envelope to address should be used as the from on the return.

        Christopher

李柯睿
Check my PGP key here: http://www.asgaard.org/cdl/cdl.asc
Current vCard here: http://www.asgaard.org/cdl/cdl.vcf