On 9 Oct 2013, at 20:06, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 9 Oct 2013, at 20:01, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

You also reported a problem in [this ticket](http://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/454). The latest test release should have improved that behavior, but I'll welcome any feedback on that.

One problem I have just realized: When testing I often send replies to messages from myself. In that case the from-detection is too aggressive, but I could probably make an exception for this special-case.

It also appears my fix is buggy. Let me work on that tomorrow and I'll notify you when a fix is released. Sorry about that.

A bit quicker than expected. I've uploaded another test release which should have better detection of follow-up messages.

And I realized I was unclear earlier on. The general From-derivation is still based on the Sent Messages folder.