On 30 Oct 2013, at 10:49, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

I'm also thinking about a companion Android and/or IOS client.

That is something I can quite definitely put in the “bluesky” category. It would be nice, but it is also very unlikely to happen both in the near and distant future.

The closest I've found is emailganizer, with another very helpful developer and amazing filing/customisation. In fact, the only problem I have these days - apart from our buggy server - is that when I send stuff to omnifocus, Mailmate and emailganizer have different URL schemes to retrieve the messages. If they could somehow cross-reference...! (yes, I realise this is pretty unlikely)