Benny,

Thank you very much, I've got it working now.  I definitely understand that
keybindings are a particularly geeky thing, but it's the reason why Mailmate is
about to win me away from Mutt after many years (which is HARD to do). GUI
isn't really necessary, as everything else has been easily configured, but a
more standard hook for keybinding to account mailboxes (SourceName/Boxname?)
would have made the transition much easier, as well as some method for
debugging keystrokes (as I've listened to a lot of beeps in the last few days,
only to realize that I'd double-assigned something, etc.).

Would you be receptive to a few further suggestions for bindable actions?

Thanks!

Will