Hi,

I would like just the "text" From/Subject/Date/To headers included in a formatted way just like one would double click an email.

No attachements.

Marc

On 22 Nov 2013, at 10:42, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 22 Nov 2013, at 9:35, mailmate wrote:

I need to copy a complete mail to another application.

Which application?

I can select all the text, but is there a way to also have the headers with the copy ?

Do you need the raw message including attachments or do you need a nicely formatted set of headers and body text?

Depending on the answers then it might be a candidate for another command for your bundle.