On 10 Jan 2014, at 21:09, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 10 Jan 2014, at 15:28, Jonathan Clark wrote:

Having tried MlMt for a month and love what it already is, and that the route to even greater things is clear, I'm pleased to commit to it, So I'd like to use it on my college computer as well. Is there a way of sharing app settings (and account settings) over Dropbox, so I can keep the two in
sync?

No, you can easily move all the .plist files in `~/Library/Application Support/MailMate`, but there is no way to synchronize these. In particular, you should never change these files manually while MailMate is running.

I've considered ways to synchronize certain settings using IMAP itself, in particular, smart mailboxes and tags, but I haven't yet tried anything in practice.

I'll copy the .plist files manually, then. Thanks for a clear answer. I know the implementation of such a thing would be difficult. One newish app that has added this feature is Alfred, and having declared which one is the 'master', sync of settings works nicely.

Regards,

-- Jonathan