On 13 Jan 2014, at 10:59, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 12 Jan 2014, at 18:07, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

You are in luck. I implemented this yesterday. Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane (r3932) if you want to try it out.

I tried to do this - I don't see any updates (Even with Beta selected).

Try again :-) (There is currently no beta version available.) Only the public version and a test version. Write me off-list if you still cannot make it work.

same problem ;/

http://screencast.com/t/zqoOn79J

And you do hold down ⌥?

aaah! missed I had to do that - then yeah, it shows up now ;) i'll not update just yet since my inbox is not zero yet ;)

Here is a direct link: http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r3932.tbz