On 14 Jul 2014, at 15:40, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 13 Jul 2014, at 11:12, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

I've only seen the Command submenu that I get via mouse.

But then I saw http://inside.omnifocus.com/assets/img/mailmate-send.png from http://inside.omnifocus.com/email

How do I get that menu via a shortcut ?

That's simply how it works when the same shortcut is used for multiple commands.

...so...which shortcut is this bound to ? :)

And how do I get it filtered down so I don't have to look at commands I don't use ?

It's possible to “shadow/disable” existing bundles/commands, but it'll probably be better to keep asking me to add a GUI to enable/disable bundles.

okey - please add GUI to enable/disable bundles ;)

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen