On 7 Nov 2014, at 10:47, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

When I use https://gist.github.com/maxandersen/10bc76e644848eb6944d things are great but when I use Mark thread read the read status in the thread view is not updated unless I unselect/select the root message again.

is this something I can fix in the layout or a "bug" of mailmate refresh ?

I don't think it's something you can do anything about in the layout. I cannot see any obvious reason it should fail to work, but I'll see if I can reproduce and (easily) fix it.