On 5 Jan 2015, at 9:00, Allie Martin wrote:

My first challenge was how to discover the message id for the message I was composing. I found that I could display the raw source for the message in the WYSIWYG preview and from this copy the message id. I then attached the image. However, the image is not displayed inline. What is it that I'm doing wrong?

Hi Allie,

I use drag-and-drop to insert attached images in a Markdown message (with rendering an HTML part enabled). Dragging and dropping the image file into the text editing pane where I want to insert the image both attaches the image and creates a correct reference to it.

--
Matt