Hi,

I create a message and send. There's an error in sending; usually something to do with the sending server not responding. I hit retry and it ends up with a 'pending ' status. If I context click and hit send, the message appears in the editor. I then hit 'send' and it's sent. However, there's still a copy pending which I have to manually delete or else two copies will be sent.

Again, this does not happen unless you're having the occasional issue with your SMTP server/s that leads to your having to attempt sending again.

—
Curtis acm