Hi there -

I'd like to map the keystroke Ctrl-Alt-Cmd-C to a command from the OmniFocus bundle - it's a shortcut I use everywhere else in my system. But by default in MailMate it does *View > Layout > Show Correspondence View*.

I remapped it to the *OmniFocus > Add With Summary...* command in System Preferences, and the menus updated appropriately to show the new shortcut on my command and not on the old one.

But it still toggles the Correspondence View.

I haven't worked out quite how MailMate's key bindings interact with the system ones, and I couldn't find the right name in the documentation to remap the Correspondence View command using a .plist file.

Any help much appreciated,
Quentin