On 5 Feb 2015, at 17:23, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

You can use `searchAllMessages:`. Holding down ⌥ when hitting enter is the only way to do a current mailbox search with the toolbar search field.

Does the search update each time you hit enter for the same string?

The reason I ask is that I searched for a message that I wanted to review and perhaps reply to. I quickly located it with search string 'gmc'. I replied to the message and then did the search again. My reply did not appear. In my opinion, this means one of two things: - string searches are not being applied to quoted text since my reply would now contain the search string in quoted text. - the search results are cached and the cached results are referred to unless a defined period of time has passed or a new search is forced.

In your release notes, you used the term 'body'. Does this mean all message body excluding quoted text?

—
Curtis
Running MailMate v1.8(5051) on Mac OS X v10.10.2
MacBook Air