On 12 Feb 2015, at 17:47, Allie Martin wrote:

Interesting. Immediately, what I thought about was including a column in the list view for the source smart folder or something like that (there are already columns for source account and source mailbox). Then one could include that column in the list and then perform a search, or just use the 'correspondence' button with a message from the relevant sender selected.

Scratch that. I now see where it wouldn't work. All mail will list only a single instance of each message and not a listing for each appearance within a smart folder listing.

—
Curtis
Running MailMate v1.8(5055) on Mac OS X v10.10.2
MacBook Pro Retina