On 21 Feb 2015, at 22:19, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 21 Feb 2015, at 21:47, Helen Holzgrafe wrote:

The failure for "Subject" seems only to be in when using "Common Headers or Body".

I hope this helps narrow down the problem. I can send you some test messages if you want them.

Thanks for the additional details. I did have time to look into it earlier today and I believe I also found the bug, but I did not have time to make a new test version. My main concern is that I'm not quite sure the bug explains the problem with “Unquoted Body Text”. If it still doesn't work (and I cannot reproduce it) then test messages are going to be welcome.

My concern turned out to also be important. This was related to another bug and I found a third one as well (not a serious one though). Please try the latest test version to see if it works for you.