On 23 Feb 2015, at 19:33, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 23 Feb 2015, at 19:25, Helen Holzgrafe wrote:

I guess the changes you made to fix my filtering conditions are more complex than I might have imagined if it caused it to fail altogether. I'll happily try another version whenever you want me to.

I'll let you know. The changes were important, but apparently I fixed something the wrong way :-)

Turned out that it was not a new bug. It was an old bug which was more likely to be a serious problem after my recent changes. Please try the latest test release (r5066) and see if it works for you now.