On 3 May 2015, at 12:45, Allie Martin wrote:

Hi,

Is there a keybinding selector for toggling the preview message pane?

The stock shortcut is a bit too long. I wouldn't mind being able to toggle it with the 'p' key.

If there is no keybinding value for that toggle, you could use OS X's keyboard shortcuts for menu items and not involve MailMate keybindings at all.

System Preferences -> Keyboard -> Shortcuts pane. Click on App Shortcuts, then the +, and add two shortcuts for MailMate: "Show Message View" and "Hide Message View"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j454zt4xni4x0uj/Screenshot%202015-05-03%2020.30.50.png?dl=0

There is one downside to this approach: you can't have just the letter 'p' as a shortcut. I chose ^P. And you can use that combination for both menu items, so it works well as a toggle.

So, ideally you'd use a keybinding if it's available. If not, this is a next-best solution.