On 27 May 2015, at 2:49, Ben Klebe wrote:

The Gmail keybindings plist has the following listed as "FIXME." Does this mean fix the plist, or add these methods as valid? These options seem much better than "toggleReadState:" but they don't appear to be on the official keyword list.

"I" = "toggleReadState:"; // FIXME: Should be ( "markAsRead:", "nextMessage:");
"U" = "toggleReadState:"; // FIXME: Should be "markAsUnRead:"

The `FIXME`s are reminders that `markAsRead:` and `markAsUnread:` do not exist -- and therefore I/U could not be properly imitated. But now it could be done using the set/remove key bindings. I'll fix that.