On 18 Jun 2015, at 20:17, Allie Martin wrote:

On 11 Jun 2015, at 3:57, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

I tried to see if I could reproduce such behavior, but I was unfortunately unsuccessful. Could you write down a series of steps, e.g., involving the Inbox and All Messages and send it to me off list?

Thanks in advance.

I'm experiencing the same thing but can't seem to get a handle on what's doing it. I just notice that I enter the Inbox for example, to see that the order has switched from ascending to descending. I had to switch back. I'd also see threading enabled in another folder and have to switch back. I'll wait and see if it arises again, though I'm suspecting that it already has. I haven't performed a search before or during any of it.

Thanks for the hints. I'll keep an eye out for this. Let me know if you find reproducible steps.