On 12 Jul 2015, at 14:51, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

Thanks, I forked it and added the bundle to the default set of bundles (should show up in MailMate within a few hours). I also sent you a pull request with some very minor changes (thinking about it you might not want to change the README file back to the default as I did).

This is highly unfortunate. Of course in the standard version we want to tell folks to check the box in the preferences, but for any forked version I think we should say how to use that forked version. Hm. Other github repos must be having the same issue! There must be a solution for this.

Kai