On 8 Aug 2015, at 3:33, Kee Hinckley wrote:

I am going to be totally rude and ask if you could you possibly add solarized to the color schemes?
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pygments-style-solarized

I tried this:

        sudo easy_install pygments-style-solarized
defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDefaultPygmentsStyleName solarizedlight

And that appears to work quite well:

~~~c++
// This is C++ code
for(int i=0; i < 42; ++i)
        printf("Hello world\n");
~~~

But I don't know why it works. The `pygmentize` command does not seem to mention any kind of search path for styles. I thought it would be necessary to change it to a Python script in order to load custom styles. Apparently not.

Another custom style appears to be this one:

        sudo easy_install pygments-style-github

Here is a way to list all available styles:

        pygmentize -L styles | grep \* | tr -d '*: '

There's a stub command in the Pygments bundle named “Select Style”. The idea is that this could be used to set the default style. Similar to what “Select Default Calendar” does in the Calendar bundle. It would be nice if this command could also automatically install any popular third party styles when needed. Just in case someone wants to work on that command ;-)